Sales Account Managers
EZ Biosystems has Sales Account Manager positions available in the following territories:
Manhattan New York
Atlanta, South East
Los Angeles, South California
San Francisco, North California
Denver, Central Mountain.
The ideal candidates will have sales experience and a strong interest / background in life sciences. If you want to challenge yourself to explore the unlimited potential, to make a difference in your career and life, and you believe you qualify, you should consider taking this opportunity.
- The most competitive commission-- as independent 1099 Contractor
- Cell phone and parking compensation
- Flexible weekday daytime hours, no weekends or evenings required
- We provide all marketing documents and training
- Health, Vision, Dental, LTD, & 401K benefits are available at qualified sales levels
- An opportunity to grow with an fast growing high-tech company in a recession proof market
- Plan and develop effective sales & marketing strategies through research, networking and existing customers, using established lead methods
- Attend Trade Shows in region
- Follow up on new leads and referrals from field activity
- Educate prospective clients on the benefits of using our products and services
- Possess technical knowledge of our biotech products and our competitors' product lines
- Make group presentations to decision makers, demo products to potential customers
- Develop your sales from proposal stage through customer acceptance and implementation
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships
- Collect client and potential clients' contact information, and send to company headquarter client database for marketing purpose.
- Report sales activity to the company at daily basis.
- Achieve defined sales goals
- At least 1 year previous sales experience w/a proven track record of success
- Science (especially biology, life sciences) background preferred
- Experience in biotech sales is a HUGE plus
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Expertise at developing and maintaining relationships
- Be personable, friendly, approachable and professional in appearance and language
- Technical aptitude in understanding and selling life sciences reagents.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Reliable transportation (must own car)
- Be willing and able to travel extensively outside of the office/home -- job is mainly performed at customer sites.
- Cell Phone
- Internet Access
- Basic computer software and internet proficiency
First year income is $85,000-$125,000
2nd year income is $125,000-$150,000
3rd year income is $150,000+
These are commission based positions, only people with successful sales experiences need to apply. with a cover letter and resume. Please put "Sales Account Manager" in the subject line of your email. Please specify one of the above the territories that you are interested in.
Please respond by the following email: email@example.com